SAI (Split APKs Installer)
What is SAI?
SAI (Split APKs Installer) is an app that lets you install multiple APKs as if it was a single package. This is useful for installing apps that are distributed as App Bundles since Android provides no built-in way to install them from sources other than Google Play.
How to use SAI?
Click “Pick APKs” button and select base APK as well as additional configuration-specific APKs then click “Select” button to start installation process.
• Fixed critical Shizuku and Rooted installers vulnerability
• Updated ukrainian localization (@Displax)
• Fixed rooted installer compatibility with some devices
• Updated ukrainian translation (@MrIkso)
• Fixed an issue which caused app to crash when opening .apks via SAI
• Added APK export feature (Beta)
• SAI now lets system decide install location (previously internal-only)
• Proper “Open app” dialog after installing an app with rooted installer is back
• Minor fixes
Translation into Ukrainian
Updated UI design
There is now a proper “Open app” prompt after installing an app with rooted installer
APK signing optimization
– Possible corrected crash on root rights request.
– analytics removed
– works off line